The Tuscan house will put on sale the Enduro RR Racing my 2023 series from October. New Kayaba mono and racing components, as well as dedicated graphics
October 7, 2022
D.in Betamotor the Enduro RR Racing 2023: will be on sale starting this month, prices have not yet been disclosed.
The main novelty in the 2 and 4-stroke range concerns the new Kayaba monoshock specially made. The new one completes the picture Racing graphics which highlights the conveyors introduced on the RR a few months ago, and some different components, such as the handguards.
Lto racing components it can be summarized as follows:
- Quick release front wheel pin; it is recognizable by the red anodized quick release
- Reinforced handguards: characterized by a mold in two-component material, in red and blue, particularly resistant in the most intense use
- The Racing range is equipped with the same Metzeler tires used in the EnduroGP
- Ergal footpegs for maximum control. They are in black ergal with steel pins and give a large support surface.
- Crown with anodized aluminum core and steel teeth by ZF Sprockets: lightness and strength
- Dedicated blue racing saddle with anti-slip coating and document pocket
- Black anodized gear lever and rear brake pedal
- Gear oil cap, engine oil cap and oil filter cap in red anodized aluminum
- Red ergal chain tensioner
- New Racing graphics and red and blue rim stickers
And‘confirmed the closed cartridge fork by KYB. The anodized internal parts and the new treatments received by the materials ensure that the sliding friction is reduced to a minimum, the usual compression and rebound adjustments remain. The calibration has been revised.
On RR Racing models comes the single shock absorber Kayaba C46 RCUis completely customizable in the hydraulic setting (both at high and low speeds) and extension.
The improvement in the set-up is noticeable in racing use, for which the setting is designed, but also in more amateur use thanks to greater comfort transmitted.
S.ulle four-stroke RR Racingin combination with the electronic management of engine maps, the adoption of the Traction Control. It can be deactivated at any time from the button housed between the steering head and the fuel tank. Hosting TC and engine map management, the device has two buttons and two LED indicators for the two systems.
On the 2 times Beta’s choice to give up the automatic mixer for reasons of lightness is confirmed. The RR Racing 2T therefore need a pre-mix oil / petrolwhich helps to accentuate the racing character of this version.
LThe oil mix can still be installed later, as an after-market accessory from the Factory Parts Beta catalog.
In the 2022 edition, Beta introduced some modifications to the thermal group to enhance the performance of the RR Racing 2T 300 and 200 models which are confirmed for 2023. They are distinguished from the basic models by the following characteristics:
R.R 300 2T: it mounts a cylinder modified in the exhaust and transfer diagrams and a different head, combined with a different regulation of the exhaust valve, compared to the RR models. The cylinder head, which varies from the standard both in alignment with the diagrams and in the shape recreated in the combustion chamber, ensures an increase in the compression ratio. To manage the greater power, the exhaust valve is also modified in its internal spring and in the regulation system; finally there is a different ignition advance.
RR 200 2T: it has a different cylinder head than the standard version and a single more sustained spring than the exhaust valve instead of the two used for RR.
#Beta #Enduro #Racing #version #coming #News