We show you how you can watch all DTT channels for free and legally on your Android mobile thanks to the TDT Channels app.
The big general TV channels like TVE, Antena 3 or Telecinco They have their own mobile applications through which you can access your live programmingbut most of them are full of advertising and, furthermore, it is a nuisance to have to install several apps to watch TV through your smartphone.
In the Google Play Store you can find a wide variety of applications to watch TV on your Android mobile, but, without a doubt, the simplest and most complete of all the ones we have tried is DTT Channelsan app that we are going to talk about next.
With TDT Channels you can watch all the DTT channels for free and without advertising
DTT Channels is a free open source application no ads and no purchases in app created by the Spanish developer Marc Vila that gives you access to all the television and radio channels that broadcast through DTT.
This app is not available in the Play Store, but you can download it to your Android mobile in APK format and install it with complete peace of mindsince it is totally reliable and virus-free.
To download and install the TDT Channels app on your Android smartphone you just have to follow these simple steps:
- Access the official website of TDT Channels from the browser of your smartphone
- Click on the button with the android head icon
- Scroll down and into the section Download TDTChannels click on the download link of the latest version available
- tap on the button Discharge and then on the button Open
- In the installation window click on the option Install
The first time you open the TDT Channels application, a message appears telling you that it is an open source application that is financed with donations and gives you the option to collaborate with the project by clicking on the button I want to donate! or decline this possibility by clicking on the option After.
Once you enter TDT Channels you will see all the DTT television channels organized by thematic categories: general, informative, sports and children or by Autonomous Community.
To start watching a channel you simply have to click on it and select the type of broadcast you want to play. From this screen you also have access to a complete programming guide with the programs that are going to be broadcast on the selected channel throughout the current day.
In addition, TDT Channels allows you to make channel filtering so that the app only shows you what interests you the mostsomething you can do as follows:
- On the main screen of TDT Channels, click on the icon with the filter symbol that appears in the upper right part of the app
- By default, all the marked categories will appear, so you will have to unmark all the ones that you do not want to appear.
- Once done, just click on the button To accept that appears at the bottom so that the changes are saved
But that’s not all, because with this application you can also save channels as favorites for faster access.
To save a channel as a favorite you just have to perform the following steps:
- Open the TDT Channels app on your Android mobile
- Go into the television or radio channel what do you want to save as a favorite
- Click on the heart icon which is located at the top right of the app
Once this is done, you will be able to access all the channels that you have saved as favorites simply pressing on the heart shaped button that appears at the top of the main screen of TDT Channels.
#app #watch #television #channels #Android #mobile #completely #free