Facebook has become one of the most popular social networks in the world, however it seems that its success has been falling. Little by little, users have found other social networks that are much more innovative and entertaining, so if you are in a similar situation, you may have been thinking of deleting your account.
In this sense, today we tell you how can you delete your facebook account but also all your personal data, as well as the Android app. Follow the steps that we present to you now.
How to delete your Facebook account?
If you want to delete your Facebook account and all the personal content that you have shared on this social network during this time, you can choose to download a file with all your Facebook information. This file includes all the publications and images that you have shared during all this time, you can request it from your Android device:
- Open the app and tap on the three-line button in the top left corner.
- Now scroll down and enter “Settings and Privacy”.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Look for the “Your information” section and tap on “Download your information”.
You can also do it from website version:
- Tap on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Go to “Settings and privacy”, and then “Settings”.
- In the left side menu, click on “Your Facebook information”.
- Go to “Download your information”.
Now the next step is to delete the account. Here are the steps to follow for mobile version with Android:
- Tap the three-line button in the top left corner.
- Scroll down and go to “Settings and privacy”.
- Tap on “Settings”.
- Access the “Personal and account information” section.
- Go to “Account Ownership and Control.”
- Tap on “Deactivation and removal”.
- Check the “Delete account” box and tap on “Continue with account deletion.”
How to uninstall the Facebook mobile app?
The last step to say goodbye to this social network will be to uninstall the application from your device Android mobile:
- To do this, you just have to look for the Facebook icon in the apps menu on your mobile.
- Press for a few seconds on it, tap on “Application information” and click the button “Uninstall” so that the application is removed from your cell phone.
#delete #Facebook #application #data