On TikTok, a user claims to be from the future. He delivers apocalyptic predictions as frightening as they are implausible…
Will the next few years be dark for Earth and humanity? As Russia threatens to use “all necessary means” to support its military, fears of the nuclear apocalypse are reignited. But on social media, it’s another type of end of the world predicted by a user.
Visitor from the future
Will 21st century prophets make themselves known on TikTok? The idea seems stupid (it really is), and yet, it is on this social network that a self-proclaimed time traveler decided to share his predictions.
According to him, this person would come from the year 2671, a year when the Earth would have been ravaged by various cataclysms. Thanks to a technology of which he hides the secret for the moment, this time traveler would have returned to our time to warn us and, perhaps, avoid the realization of some of them.
According to this visitor from the future, therefore, these would be the catastrophic events that will soon occur:
- November 2022 (again): a star will explode and light up our skies for years
- November 30: The James Webb Telescope finds a planet that would be the “mirror version” of Earth
- December 2022: a huge meteorite will hit the Earth, it will contain unknown materials as well as hostile aliens
- January 2023: animal species and giant insects will be discovered
- 2023: a virus, fatal in 50% of cases, will emerge because of the ice caps
- 2025: humans will have to wear oxygen masks to breathe due to a rise in carbon dioxide
Also to be read : In Antarctica, the “glacier of the apocalypse” would be on the verge of collapse
If these predictions frighten you, we prefer to reassure you: they have only a slim chance of coming true and are not supported by any expert anyway. Each year, pseudo-prophets find a new way to share their gibberish to give themselves importance and anguish the most unbelieving.
Publicity stunt, prank, bet? This account is not to be taken seriously, but we can still admire the involvement of the person(s) who are behind it. In effect, all the codes of the mystical-conspiratorial video are mastered : the images are cryptic, the music is anxiety-provoking, the messages vague… In short, everything is done to scare us.
But no one is fooled.
This might interest you : The predictions of the clairvoyant Baba Vanga for 2022
#Time #traveler #claims #massive #asteroid #hit #Earth #November