WoW players are sometimes looking for tricks to earn a lot of gold in a short time. If there is no miracle recipe and it necessarily involves farming, some activities are nevertheless more profitable than others. In a video posted recently, Thaun Gaming offers the top seven ways to earn millions of gold ahead of the release of WoW Patch 10.0.
Although the author plays on a French-speaking server, the majority of his videos are in English and I therefore offer you a summary of his remarks. Don’t hesitate to watch the video in its entirety for more details 😉
Here is the Top 7 in question:
- Call of congregations : We’ve all done it, many don’t touch it at all but it’s still a great way to earn gold. This is especially true if you have alts, which can be leveled up quite quickly with the 50% XP buff that is currently active in Shadowlands.
- Guillotine of Varruth : This very interesting looking sword, here in a reddish version, is very popular with players. And since it is rare, it easily sells for several hundred thousand gold per AH. To farm it, go to Zereth Mortis, and more particularly the area to the northeast, the layout index. Kill all the antreliges there and pray, pray, pray. The drop rate is around 0.01 to 0.03%.
- strange slime : Again, Zereth Mortis is the place to go. The item can be fished in the large lake of the Lexical Glade, east of the Refuge. Again, the loot rate is low, but once the item is in your pocket, you can spawn Hirukon and retrieve the Stellar Polyp mount from the depths. However, it’s not the mount you can sell, but the strange slime.
- Battle for Azeroth Mounts: Several BFA mounts remain very popular with players. The drop rate is low, obviously. The most expensive, the Chewed Reins of the Terrified Pack Mule, is worth close to 800K. The others turn rather between 150 and 450K.
- Chewed Reins of the Terrified Pack Mule: Farm the mobs at Barrowwood Cemetery in Drustvar.
- Dreams of Goldmane: Farm the island near Sailors’ Shore in Stormsong Valley.
- Reins of the Tamed Bloodivore: Farm mobs west of Torga’s Rest or west of Krag’wa Burrow.
- Dune Scavenger Captured: Kill monsters west of Golden Tusk or north of Vulpera Lair.
- Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent : Direction the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, on the side of the Sacred Lands of Tu-Shen. You can kill monsters in a loop, knowing that elites have a better chance of dropping sky shards. Once you have 10 shards, turn them into a Celestial Crystal. The latter will remove the protective mist that surrounds Alani, an elite monster that roams the region. He drops the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent mount, which still sells easily at the Auction House.
- genesis mote : We return to Zereth Mortis to farm an object that is part of the composition of zone-specific mascots. There are several, so calculate the most profitable pets based on what is sold and the components needed to manufacture. Archetypes of Satisfaction and Archetypes of Predation are quite expensive.
- Bind When Equipped Items From Castle Nathria : Many BoE items sell very well. When the raid is in fateful mode, take advantage and sell the items to the HA.
Note that several items will continue to sell well after the release of Dragonflight. Some of them could also become rarer, and therefore more expensive at the auction house. This is particularly the case of the strange viscous substance.
#Rich #Ways #Earn #Gold #WoW #Patch #World #Warcraft